CanoScan LiDE 30 driver
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver Download – Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 offers scans of approximately 1200 x 2400dpi and also 48-bit colour. It obtains its power from the USB connection, has 3 EZ switches, is compatible with COMPUTER as well as Macintosh as well as produces PDF data. It uses Rapid Multi-Photo mode, as well as includes Arcsoft PhotoStudio, PhotoBase and Omni-page SE OCR software application.
Read also : Canon i560 Driver Download
The Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 scanner might be small, but it can take on big works. The unique Z-Lid expansion leading lifts high and remains level for scanning publications and also magazines. A lot of other scanner covers lift at an angle, often causing inadequate scans.
softpedian.com provides a download link for the Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Publishing directly from Canon Official Website you can download easily, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Macintosh and Mac OS
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver Download
Download : LiDE 20/LiDE 30/N670U/N676U/N1240U Scanner Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206a_9x (Windows Me/98)
Download : LiDE 20 Scanner Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11a_xp (Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000)
Download :DelDrv Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)
Download : CanoScan Toolbox Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)
Download : CanoScan Toolbox Ver. 126.96.36.199 for Mac OS 9.x
Download : Driver uninstall utility Ver. 2.22X (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
Download : CanoScan LiDE20 Scanner Driver ScanGear CS Ver. 188.8.131.52 for Mac OS 9
Download : Driver uninstall utility Ver. 2.30 for Mac OS 8.5 – 9.x
Download : LiDE 20/LiDE 30 Scanner Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206aX (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
Download : CanoScan Toolbox Ver. 220.127.116.11X (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop :
The steps to install the software and driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.
Prior to set up Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver , you must test the specifications of the device used which encompass the form of printer and working device used on desktops and laptops, if there may be any question please Contact Us.