Canon SELPHY CP1000 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP1000 Driver For Windows and Mac – Canon CP1000 Driver for windows and mac The Canon SELPHY CP1000 driver printer will certainly have attributes really similar to the present products, yet will in addition use the ability to print twin ID photos on the exact same sheet of paper using the brand-new Twin ID mode.
See Also : Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver
The brand-new version will not be Wi-Fi suitable, but it will certainly allow input direct from an electronic camera utilizing the PictBridge procedure, a USB socket for printing from USB Flash storage in addition to from a computer. The printer will likewise have sd card ports that will certainly accept CF and also SD type sd card, and mini/micro SD cards through adapters.
softpedian.com provides a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP1000 Publishing directly from Canon Official Website you can download easily, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP and Mac OS.
Canon SELPHY CP1000 Driver Download
Download : SELPHY CP1000 Printer Driver V1.0 for Windows (32-bit)
Download : SELPHY CP1000 Printer Driver V1.0 for Windows (64-bit)
Download : CP1000 Printer Driver V1.1
Download : CP1000 Printer Driver V6.6 For Mac [ OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8 ]
Download : CP820/CP910/CP1000 Printer Driver V6.7 For Mac [ OS X v10.11 ]
Download : SELPHY CP Printer Driver V6.5.0 for OS X Yosemite For Mac [ OS X v10.10 ]
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop :
The steps to install the software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP1000 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.
Prior to set up Canon SELPHY CP1000 driver , you must test the specifications of the device used which encompass the form of printer and working device used on desktops and laptops, if there may be any question please Contact Us.